High Quality, Supreme Stacking with the Loadmaster® Rack Mount Case
The military, emergency response, and technical equipment industries all choose Loadmaster® Rackmount cases because of the case’s lightweight TSC reinforced composite materials. It makes them one of the most durable and portable rackmount cases out there. Plus, the molded stacking feature and field replaceable hardware make Loadmaster® Rackmount cases tough to beat from just about any angle.
Regardless of what style of case you choose or when you buy any future cases, all Loadmaster® Rackmount shipping cases stack perfectly thanks to the molded in design of both the top and bottom of the case exteriors. Other notable features include:
- 20″, 24″, or 30″ frame depth
- Slide-out frame
- 3U to 20U rack height choices
- Shock isolation system for up to 100 lbs. for standard cases. More payload capability for custom cases.
- Desert tan, olive drab, gray, or black color options available.
- Choose your edge casters, center grip handle, 2U or 4U drawer, 5″ deep lids, four lid handles, and lid pouch.
Regardless of your shipping destination, Loadmaster® Rackmount shipping cases can handle it. With a watertight gasket, automatic pressure relief valve, and overall sturdy design, this case is designed for the most extreme conditions.
Ask a Sierra Cases expert to help you find the right Loadmaster® Rackmount case for your equipment today.